My 1st Ever Blog Aka The Beginning

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog post, in my blogs I will be talking about various things and do hickies.

Have you ever wondered why we need sleep ? I know even scientists don't know. In my mind we need sleep because without it we wouldn't be able to get out of our beds and up in the cold and brisk mornings. At least for me its always cold in the mornings.

I am coming up with a few things we should all put on our Christmas lists for this year.

So here are some links to various websites that give good ideas for presents.

ThinkGeek.com Nerdiest place for neat gifts and ideas.

Walmart.com Cheap gifts everyone will like :) Thumbs up.

Sears.com Great gifts at also good prices #1 pick

These are some of my faourites to shop at over the holidays just wanted to share with you all.

I don't know what I will wish for, for Christmas yet. Hope Santa knows what I like.

Remember to subscribe and comment I want to know your thoughts on what I say.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

Written by.
Arules007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #15 ( How to Make Money Online 8 Different Ways )

Post #6 (How To Stay In Fantastic Shape For Soccer) ! Easy Tips for all Ages

Post #8 (JunoWallet App Review)