Post #17 ( My Amazing Trip To Victoria, BC,CANADA )

MY AMAZING TRIP TO VICTORIA BC CANADA

Hello fellow readers,

I am sorry again for not being able to post for a little while I have been very busy working my new amazing job in Victoria BC.  Unfortunately due to privacy policies I can't specifically tell you where I am working but I am connecting you lovely people to the future of technology hint hint.  I really miss my friends from high school now it has been a while since we all got together and had a good time.  I keep trying to keep myself busy and learn new things everyday to make my life easier and more .  This year has been an amazing accomplishment I have met probably over 100 new people in a few months from all walks of life.  As your reading this drinking your cup of coffee or tea, I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to read my blogs and interesting posts I have.  More to come in the future for sure if I am not too busy I will try and post more often for all of you to enjoy.  Hope you all have an amazing day and make sure each day you at least try to put smile on that face you have. I made a very smart decision in my youth I have invested my money into the Canadian Economy and a little bit in the US Economy too by default, mutual funds.  I met an amazing financial adviser who is helping me on the right track to my retirement future, long term goal is to buy a house and house tenants charging affordable rent a little on top of my mortgage to help me pay off the house, now you know my goal crap the secret is out now ah well.  I am continuing to work hard and try to enjoy life out of my extremely busy schedule I find making appointments with certain time frames seems to be the best nowadays.  This is just a quick update on what is going on my life! Have a great day!

photo credit - Taken by Aleksander Swain

↘ Comment below with what your up to! ↙


Cheers,
Aleksander Swain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #15 ( How to Make Money Online 8 Different Ways )

Post #6 (How To Stay In Fantastic Shape For Soccer) ! Easy Tips for all Ages

Post #13 (DJ Party List) - 40 Songs