Post #6 (How To Stay In Fantastic Shape For Soccer) ! Easy Tips for all Ages

Hello fellow readers,                                                                        

Today's blog Number 6 !!, I will be talking about "How to stay in fantastic shape for Soccer".
Now you may already know a few ways but I have been playing soccer for 10 years so I know a thing or two. About the sport and how to stay in shape to be the best at it. By the way I won the championships for 2010 for house soccer. That was a pretty cool experience.

        I will say my amazing tips and tricks in a few easy steps to make it easier to read, I enjoy people who enjoy what I write so I find as a reader and writer it is important to make sure the readers understand what I write and I can understand what I say easily.

Step #1 Nutrition Is Key                                       

             So why you may ask is nutrition key ? Well with a well balanced diet, you can have the energy you need to play the sport and it also makes sure your body is in top performance. Some really good things I use to keep my body and stomach happy are eating vegetables and fruit like candy, having whey protein shakes and mixing in my favorite fruits like bananas.

             If you find they taste funny that is ok they are supposed to not taste the best in the world. So make them taste yummy. My favorite protein mix is peanut butter and chocolate so I add bananas and Nesquik chocolate syrup to make it a yummy protein smoothie. Also Don't forget milk. unless you use water.

Step #2 Keeping Your Muscles and Body in Good Shape


          I find that if I go for a run outside or inside on my treadmill is a good way to "stay in fit" for playing soccer, even if you go for a run for 30 mins or more per day. That is a good warm up for other exercises.

Some things you can do for the exercise part and this is what I usually do on a daily basis. Is lifting weights for a few repetitions or also known as reps. Try to do it in increments to make it easier for you to count and for your body so maybe for example. 10 one day, 20 the next day and then keep gradually increasing. Also make sure your not using huge weights that will hurt you and also could cause damage like torn muscle tissues and ligaments etc. So make sure you use appropriate weights for your body type. Even if it is not a very heavy weight the more reps the better.

        Some other things you could do are push ups, sit ups triceps and biceps. In the morning is the best time I  have figured out to do exercising. It also wakes you up.

Step #3 Skill Development In Winter Months


           In the winter time we usually don't go out as much in this month. Mostly because it is to cold etc. I know remember I play soccer too. So in winter there are many things you can do to stay in really good shape and improve your soccer skills.

        What you may want to do is see if your city has a skill development program and try it out. Also using the treadmill before going to these programs is a big tip. That helped me greatly or using an exercise bike for 10-20 minutes before I go. This gets your muscles working and in a sense wakes them up for an intense workout. These type of programs can vary greatly with pricing so I won't say exactly how much it is. Also for the age group it changes.

Thanks and I hope you enjoyed my advice remember to follow me, subscribe and comment.

If you really like my posts in the future I will be putting up a donation button in the future on my new website. So if you really like my good tips, advice and information. Then you can donate.

Written by,

Arules007


Here are some other soccer fitness blogs by other bloggers you may enjoy !


http://soccer-fitness-training.blogspot.com/
http://www.sportsareterrific.com/
http://totalsoccerfitnessreviewbyme.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. also dont do drugs especially weed, cigarettes and stuff u inhale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true and thanks for posting your thoughts, much appreciated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post #15 ( How to Make Money Online 8 Different Ways )

Post #13 (DJ Party List) - 40 Songs